Wednesday, August 8, 2007

So many ramdon thoughts

Things have been so crazy these past few weeks. We finally moved and I love the new place. It is so nice to be to walk downtown and go to the store and movies and restaurants. I think I need a vacation. I know I will get some rest after my lap. I do not feel nervous about the surgery. But I am worried about the results and if I will be able to get pregnant. My husband is confident that this will be just what we need.

I have my pre-op appointment on Friday to go over what will happen during surgery. I have so many questions for my doctor. I hope he has my results of my hsg test. I know is that my left tube might have to come out. I am hoping it can be saved.

Maybe I am getting tougher about things since I was so scared about my spinal tap to the point that my husband was convinced that they were going to mess up my spinal cord. That test turned out fine. I had a great doctor for it and recovery was great.

I know I ramble on but I have so many things running through my head sometimes its hard to stop.

No comments: