Thursday, August 30, 2007

Reflecting

I have been doing a lot of thinking. I know I should not hold grudge and letting it go is the best thing to do. So typing and putting on the computer is truly letting it go. I can not believe that my gyn never said anything about endo. I even asked about endo and she said there is no way it could be. She was concerned about my high fsh and put me on hrt. She never heard me when I was complaining about pelvic pain and spotting and just feeling awful. So the hrt just made the endo grow more and possibly the reason why I lost my left tube. I could have had this surgery last year. I know I should let it go but it is hard. I know she tried to help me. Yeah I have always heard that a gyn is only good for annual exam and delivering babies. I know now I need to find a good gyn even if that means I need to drive out of town.

No comments: