Friday, August 31, 2007

Possible Ovulation?

Last night I start to have cramps on my right side. I have never felt anything on my right side. The cramping only lasted an hour or so. I think I might have Ovulated. I asked Dh if he wanted to bd he was like no way not until the doctor gives the ok. For once I want it and he does not, this I will always remember.

So lupron or no lupron? This is the hardest decision I have had to make. I know it will only be for 3 months. I am not concerned so much about the s/e. The lupron just might do the trick. But at the same time if I just ovulated than what are my chances of that again after lupron? Especially since now I only have the one tube on my right side.

I need to stop thinking about it and wait to talk with the doctor on Tuesday so I can make an informed decision and not an emotional one.

No comments: