Friday, August 10, 2007

Pre-Op

I had my pre-op appointment. It went as good as expected. My dr is concerned about my pseudotumor and anesthesia. My Neuro does not think it will be a problem.


My dr said that my left tube is trashed and has to be removed. It makes me so sad. There are to many adhesion's on it. I looked at the hsg and u/s pics in his office today and it looks like a big ball. No wonder I have cramps on the left side all the time. Thank goodness my right tube is open.


He is not giving any hope of getting pg since my fsh is high. He did say that he will test my fsh again after surgery to see where I am. He also said that my ovaries don't look bad or that the high fsh has been there for a long time. I truly feel that the fsh spike is from the endometrioma on cyst since it could have been there since Nov. of last year.

I just want to feel normal again no cramps no spotting. I think the surgery will clean everything out. I know pregnancy can't happen with all the things I have going anyway regardless of the high fsh; adhesion's, polyps, fibroids, endometrioma and a f&**&ed up tube.

The day can only get better right?.......................

No comments: