Saturday, March 22, 2008

Waiting

It truly hit me this morning, that I have to wait another year for ivf. I know my doctor wants the best out come. But it still hurts. I know things have for a reason and maybe this it. So in the mean time I can work on me and get myself more healthy and ready for ivf. The doc does have a point but sometimes I just don't want to hear and when I do it takes a while to finally realize that sometimes he is right. I just get so sick of waiting and getting my hopes up and then get hurt.

My poor husband just found out that 3 girls in his office are pregnant. He came home so depressed. I would have never thought it would effect him so much. I know it hurts him because we have been married for so long and wanted kids since we met. But this was the first time I have seen him express his feelings about infertility.

1 comment:

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Oh, hun...I am so sorry. Waiting just plain SUCKS. ((hugs)) To you and your hubby. I think the trick is to try and find things to help you pass the time (projects, vacations, etc). It won't make you forget, but it might help.