Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thinking

I don't know what is happening to me. The depo-provera is suppose to help me. But I feel like crap. I should not be feeling like this. I would rather be on lupron than this crap. I hope my endo is not coming back.

I keep thinking maybe I should try on my own as my re does not want me to but my neurologist does not want me to do ivf until I can get the pseudotumor cerebri (ptc) under control. I am 32 yrs old and can not wait forever. I know when I do get pregnant the pregnancy will be hard.

So one doctor says no ivf the other says yes.

1 comment:

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

I found your blog through Stirrup Queens...I hope you don't mind if I follow along (we are doing our very first IVF right now ourselves). I wanted to let you know that I used Depo for YEARS as birth control and those symptoms are totally normal (annoying as they are). I actually spotted for a whole year on Depo! Best of luck to you!!