Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day Vent

Went to see my re today. Well it was bitter sweet. He thinks I have developed a cyst. Which makes me think about the endo coming back. But maybe not. He said he could not tell. His plan for me is do the depo-provera until December. I was thinking December, What the heck. I have been waiting since surgery which was in august. He feels like the depo-provera, will control my pain long term. But it looks like I developed a cyst. Plus I have to be off the depo-provera for 6 months before ivf. Which I did not know.

I know good things come to those who wait. So there is my perfect holiday. It has always been a lucky day for me so maybe this was.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, the waiting is one of the hardest parts of all this difficult process. I hope the time passes quickly.