Tuesday, March 11, 2008

RE appt for 2nd depo-provera shot

I finally put a call into my doc because I could not take the cramps anymore. I thought maybe the endo was coming back. I do not want to thru that again or lose another tube. They did an ultrasound and said everything looked fine. So thank you god. Now I know that this spotting and cramping is just side effects.

I was going to start ivf this month but it is just not working that way. My insurance does not cover ivf which I just found out and I live in a state that has a mandate, that will cover up to 3 cycles. So I will be switching insurance this summer and then ivf. I know it will be worth the wait. I know there are no guarantees but I will at least be given a chance.

1 comment:

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Glad everything worked out ok...Keep us posted on the IVF/Insurance ordeal. My state is mandated to offer it, but not to cover it. I have often thought about calling around to HRs of different companys asking if they cover it (mine doesn't)...lol. Maybe I will one day.